Individual, Group and Train the Trainer classes offered
Correctional personnel are assigned to work alongside our world’s most violent offenders on a daily basis. For that reason, they must be trained in many aspects of self-defense.
We offer, but are not limited to offering, the following subjects:
- 1. PPCT’s / pressure point control tactics, (which may differ from most others).
- 2. Skeletal control points
- 3. Edged weapon defense
- 4. Securing prisoners in whichever position they may be in
- 5. Securing hidden hands
- 6. Reducing a person’s strength through restructuring.
- 7. Small joint manipulation
- 8. Hinged handcuffing skills and the benefit of using such vs chain.
- 9. Escorting a prisoner after he/she is handcuffed
- 10. Non-violent self-defense methods based on body mechanics.
We disagree with the use of batons, but prefer the use of OC spray and demonstrate why during our classes.